We currently are holding two identical services on-site at 8:15 and 9:30. We also stream our 9:30 service live. You can watch live or the service playback here.
Please know we continue to take safety precautions and will clean surfaces between services. We also ask everyone to familiarize themselves with the listed guidelines so you know what we are doing and how you can help us continue to meet safely.
RSVP for the service you would like to attend by 4 p.m. the Saturday before the service using the sign-up form at this link (available Wednesday before service). Each service has 50 slots available. If you have trouble with the form, please contact the church office.
- We ask everyone to abide by social distancing guidelines. Keep 6ft apart and/or use a mask if you are interacting with those outside your homes. Refrain from physical contact.
- While masks are not required, we do encourage their use, especially for those over age 65 or those with compromised immune systems.
- Use proper hygiene in washing your hands and/or using provided hand sanitizer.
- If you are not feeling well, are running a fever, or have been around someone with COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home; we encourage you to join us online.
- Be considerate of others’ comfort levels at being in a large group for the first time in a while. Not everyone will be ready for the level of interaction we experienced prior to the pandemic.
- Only the north entrance will be open (doors under the carport).
- Leave nothing in your pews as you leave the building.
What to expect
- Greeters will welcome you and open the door for you. North entrance only.
- Every other pew will be open for seating.
- Reserved seating is available for those wearing masks.
- Ushers will dismiss attendees row by row at the end of the service.
- Offering will be collected as you exit fellowship hall. There will be a table with an offering plate, but you may continue to mail in your offerings as well.
- Only restrooms in fellowship hall will be open for use.
- We currently are not offering childcare or Sunday school.
- Second service attenders are asked to wait to enter until first service is dismissed.