We currently hold two identical services at 8:15 and 9:30. We also stream our 9:30 service live. You can watch live or the service playback here.
We continue to take safety precautions. We also ask everyone to familiarize themselves with the listed guidelines so you know what we are doing and how you can help us continue to meet safely until the COVID-19 pandemic is over.
- Please abide by social distancing guidelines. Keep 6ft apart and/or use a mask if you are interacting with those outside your homes and not vaccinated. Refrain from physical contact.
- While masks are not required, we do encourage their use for those who are not fully vaccinated, especially for those over age 65 or those with compromised immune systems.
- Use proper hygiene in washing your hands and/or using provided hand sanitizer.
- If you are not feeling well, are running a fever, or have been around someone with COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home; we encourage you to join us online.
- Be considerate of others’ comfort levels at being in a large group at this time. Not everyone is ready for the level of interaction we experienced prior to the pandemic.
- Only the north entrance will be open (back doors under the carport).
- Leave nothing in your seats as you leave the building.
What to expect
- Greeters will welcome you and open the door for you. North entrance only.
- Offering will be collected as you exit fellowship hall. There will be a table with an offering plate, but you may continue to mail in your offerings as well.
- Only restrooms in fellowship hall will be open for use.
- Beginning June 6, we will offer Sunday school and childcare